Privacy Statement (UK)
This privacy statement was last updated on May 9, 2022 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United Kingdom.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://delvigna.com. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention periodWe may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
For this purpose we use the following data:
- A first and last name
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town
- An email address
- A telephone number
The basis on which we may process these data is:
We retain this data until the service is terminated.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
4. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
5. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
6. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
7. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office:
8. Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer has been registered with the Information Commissioner's Office. If you have any questions or requests with respect to this privacy statement or for the Data Protection Officer, you may contact Samantha Del Vigna Dobson, or via moc.angivled@selas.
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
10. Contact details
Del Vigna Dobson LTD
520 Birchwood Boulevard Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 7QX, UK
Phone number: +44 7767 169 433
Complianz | The Privacy Suite for WordPressThis website uses the Privacy Suite for WordPress by Complianz to collect and record Browser and Device-based Consent. For this functionality, your IP address is anonymized and stored in our database. This service does not process any personally identifiable information and does not share any data with the service provider. For more information, see the Complianz Privacy Statement.
In case you’re using Google Web Fonts (default) or playing videos or sounds via YouTube or Vimeo in Slider Revolution we recommend to add the corresponding text phrase to your privacy police:
YouTubeOur website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. If you're logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
The Events Calendar
This information serves as a guide on what sections need to be modified due to usage of The Events Calendar and its Add-ons.
Disclaimer: This information is only for guidance and not to be considered as legal advice.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Event, Venue, and Organizer Information
Through the usage of The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO, The Events Calendar Filter Bar, Eventbrite Tickets, and Community Events plugins, as well as our Event Aggregator Import service (contained within The Events Calendar plugin), information may be collected and stored within your website’s database.
Suggested text:If you create, submit, import, save, or publish Event, Venue, or Organizer information, such information is retained in the local database:
- Venue information: name, address, city, country, state, postal code, phone, website, geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude)
- Organizer information: name, phone, website, email
- Event information: website, cost, description, date, time, image
Importing Events, Venues, and Organizers:
- All data present within a CSV or ICS file and external URLs (for events, venues, organizers, and tickets)
- Import origin data (URL from where events are being imported—such as Eventbrite, MeetUp, other compatible URL sources, and more, which can include similar or same data as listed above)
- Eventbrite Ticket information: name, description, cost, type, quantity
The Events Calendar suite offers the use of third-party API keys. The primary functions are to enhance the features we've built in, some of which use Google Maps, PayPal, Eventbrite, and Meetup. These API keys are not supplied by The Events Calendar.
Suggested text:We make use of certain APIs, in order to provide specific features. These APIs may include the following third party services: Google Maps (API key), Meetup (OAuth token), PayPal (email, Client ID, Client Secret), Eventbrite (API key, auth URL, Client Secret), and Zoom (email, Client ID, Client Secret).
How Long You Retain this Data
All information (data) is retained in the local database indefinitely, unless otherwise deleted.
Certain data may be exported or removed upon users’ requests via the existing Exporter or Eraser. Please note, however, that several “edge cases” exist in which we are unable to perfect the gathering and export of all data for your end users. We suggest running a search in your local database, as well as within the WordPress Dashboard, in order to identify all data collected and stored for your specific user requests.
Where We Send Your Data
The Events Calendar does not send any user data outside of your website by default.
If you have extended our plugin(s) to send data to a third-party service such as Eventbrite, Google Maps, or PayPal, user information may be passed to these external services. These services may be located abroad.